Another week, another trip report! I recently flew a SAS A350 Copenhagen to San Francisco in Economy Class. My initial leg was from London to Copenhagen (positioning flight) and that review is coming up next.
I paid about 8500 SEK (€850) round trip. The return flight was with SAS from Miami to Stockholm in Business Class (upgraded using points).
Flight Details (SAS A350 Copenhagen to San Francisco Review)
- Airline: SAS, Scandinavian Airlines, SK
- Aircraft: Airbus A350-900, SE-RSB
- Flight Number: SK935
- Seat: 42A
- Origin: Copenhagen Kastrup (CPH), Denmark
- Destination: San Francisco (SFO), California, United States
Other posts you’ll love…
- I burned my SAS EuroBonus points in these 3 flights… and here’s why
- Brand New Scandinavian Airlines A320neo Stockholm to Copenhagen in SAS Plus (Premium Economy) [Trip Report]
- Scandinavian Airlines SAS Business Class Chicago to Stockholm Review
- SAS A350 First Flight Copenhagen to Chicago. SAS Plus Premium Economy [Trip Report]