SAS EuroBonus Points Discount To Malmö And Others (Book By March 20th)
HEADS UP! SAS is offering a new EuroBonus points discount of 30% to several destinations, including Malmö, Åre/Östersund, and Ängelholm. Make sure to take advantage of this offer by booking before March 20th, 2023.
For SAS EuroBonus Mastercard members, this discount can be combined with Fly Premium to get extra discount.
SAS EuroBonus Points Discount: 30% OFF
Here’s the complete press announcement.
LET YOUR POINTS TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT TRIP! NOW YOU GET A 30% POINTS DISCOUNT ON SELECTED DOMESTIC DESTINATIONS.
The easiest way to get a great deal on a vacation is to get a discount on a bonus trip. And children aged 2-11 get a 50% discount on the points price. If you are a EuroBonus Silver, Gold or Diamond member, you also receive EuroBonus benefits on bonus trips with SAS, even if you travel in SAS Go. You will see the point discounts when you log into your EuroBonus account.
Book: 16 – 20 March 2023
Travel period: 1 April – 30 June 2023
To: Malmö, Åre/Östersund and Ängelholm
Point grab: 30% in SAS Go Bonus and SAS Plus Bonus
Limited number of seats. Applies to both one-way and round-trip tickets to and from Scandinavia. Taxes and fees are added.
You will see the point discounts when you log into your EuroBonus account.
Terms and Conditions
- The price is set according to place of departure and destination, regardless of the chosen route (direct or with a stopover).
- The offer applies one-way or return.
- You must be logged in to see the points discount.
- Taxes and service charges are added per person and may vary depending on destination and route. The exact amount will be shown when you book. Taxes and fees cannot be paid with points.
- The points discount is only available for SAS Bonus tickets. It is not available when mixing points and cash, and for regular tickets for points.
- When mixing a SAS Bonus ticket with a regular ticket for points in a single booking, only the Bonus ticket receives the discount.
- Both the outbound and inbound journeys must begin during the stated travel period.
- Children receive a 50% discount on the offer unless otherwise stated.
- Infants travel free if you book a seat for your infant – 50% discount.
- Offer start and end times are always midnight to midnight CET, unless otherwise stated.
- The number of seats for bonus journeys is always limited.
- Bookings cannot be changed once the booking period for the campaign has ended, but then normal bonus prices apply.
- The traveler must pay all applicable fees, e.g. airport tax.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts/offers for bonus travel except for Mastercard FlyPremium (level 2-4).
- The general membership conditions for EuroBonus apply.
Read the full promotion page here.