Plutus Rewards Are Not Available: How Long Does It Take? (2023)
I’ve been happy using Plutus for several months now, getting both Plutus Rewards when I use my debit card, and free Netflix and Spotify as my Plutus Perks. Recently, they announced that during 2023, earning Plutus rewards (Pluton) will be more difficult every quarter, to make the platform more sustainable.
When you purchase using the Plutus debit card, you get Plutus Rewards back in PLU (i.e. cashback) ranging from 3% to 8% depending on your tier. Recently, I’ve got several questions regarding the use of Plutus and how long it takes before the rewards become available. In this post, I share details on my Plutus account so you can have a better notion of the delay.
Plutus Ongoing Offer
Plutus rewards: How long does it take before they become available?
In the screen capture below you can see a copy of my account statement from November thru January 2023. Here’s a list of the transactions
- 28 November 2022: Perks Rewards for Netflix. PLU Rewards were posted on December 27
- 28 November 2022: 3% PLU Reward of €5.91. PLU Rewards were posted on December 27
- 27 December 2022: Perks Reward for Netflix (still pending)
- 27 December 2022: 3% PLU Rewards of €5.06 (still pending)
- 15 January 2023: Perks Reward for Spotify (still pending)
- 15 January 2023: 3% PLU Reward of €3.33 (still pending)
In my case, the transactions that posted took about one month . I have two outstanding transactions that will turn one month in 2 days, so I will make sure to update this post if they post on time.