You can now join the non-custodial Nexo Wallet beta! I got an email this morning to join the beta program and get an update to finally migrate my Nexo wallet to a non-custodial one, like the one Plutus offers.
What’s the setup Like? Once the Beta Program starts, you will have two options:
- Create your Nexo Wallet with a new identity and aggregate all your addresses under it.
- Connect through external wallets like MetaMask, combine them under one identity and track your balances from an intuitive dashboard.
Smart wallets solve one of the biggest problems of standard non-custodial wallets — user experience. The smart contract-based Nexo Wallet builds on top of that with identity, cost-efficiency, and more.
The Nexo Wallet is a solution unlike any other. On one side is self-custody, because there’s no better time to take control of your crypto. On the other are the smart capabilities that turn innovative concepts into reality.
- Create Your Web3 Identity: Build your on-chain persona and prove ownership of all your crypto and NFTs. You no longer need to track 10+ different addresses — combine them under one identity for ease.
- Optimize DeFi Fees: Batch multiple transactions to save on gas fees and pay them with stablecoins or wETH.
- Cost-Efficient Swaps: Aggregate liquidity from multiple DEXs to get the best possible prices for your swaps.
Non-custodial Nexo Wallet: how to join the beta?
- Go to this website.
- Join the waitlist with your email
- Wait for the confirmation