Enklare, one of the major loan comparison services in Sweden, is betting on its future by launching a subsidiary: Loans.se. All seems to indicate that they might migrate their brand to the new name and domain, leaving Enklare as the group behind it.
The new website and interface are simple, clean, and to the point. It’s one of the few websites that offer their service in English as well.
What is Loan.se?
Loans.se is a Swedish loan comparison website that helps borrowers find the best loan deals on the market. It was founded in 2023 as a subsidiary of Enklare, and is headquartered in Stockholm. The Enklare Group (together with Loans.se) has over 500.000 happy customers and has helped them save millions of kronor on their loans.
- Compare loan offers from 39 different lenders in one place.
- 100% digital loan comparison
- Free application in under 2 minutes
- Easily see the interest rates, fees, and repayment terms for each loan offer.
- Compare different loan options and find the best deal for your needs.
- Get help from Enklare’s financial experts if you have any questions about loans.
- Use their free loan calculator to estimate your monthly repayments.
- Consolidate Existing Loans
How does Loans.se work?
- Go to Loans.se
- Use the online tool to select a loan amount and repayment time. The application is 100% online, free, and takes less than 2 minutes.
- You will be presented with a result list. Compare and choose the right lender by looking at the terms in detail. Get personalized loan offers from up to 39 lenders.
- Get the loan to your bank account. Sign with BankID. You don’t have to change banks.
- Loans.se has served customers all over Sweden and made over 500.000 loan comparisons.
- Over 6.000 positive reviews on Trustpilot.
- 39+ lenders