Get 8000 SAS EuroBonus points with SIXT New Year’s Campaign
SIXT is running a new promotion for 2020 along with SAS EuroBonus where you can earn up to 8000 points for your car rentals.
Here are the Terms & Conditions
– 4,000 EuroBonus Extra points for car category Compact (e.g. VW Polo), Intermediate (e.g. BMW 2 Series), Standard (e.g. Mercedes-Benz CLA)
– 6,000 EuroBonus Extra points for car category Fullsize (e.g. Audi A4), G/Fullsize-Elite (e.g. Chevrolet Suburban), Premium (e.g. Mercedes-Benz GLA)
– 8,000 EuroBonus Extra points for car category Luxury (e.g. Jaguar XE), X/Special (e.g. Mercedes-Benz E-Class)
– Booking period: 02 January – 19 January 2020
– Rental period: 02 January – 31 March 2020
– Minimum rental period: 2 days
– Valid for worldwide bookings
– Valid for bookings made on http://www.sixt.com/sas-new-year-2020, http://www.sixt.se/sas-new-year-2020, http://www.sixt.no/sas-new-year-2020 and http://www.sixt.dk/sas-new-year-2020
– Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion, so please do not log into your Sixt account. Please notify the branch during your check-out about your Sixt Card.
– Certain rates, e.g. corporate rates, long-term rates and rentals with an invoice less than 25€ or equivalent in local currency are excluded from points collection.
– Please enter your EuroBonus member number at the correct booking step to receive your points.
– Rentals are subject to Sixt standard terms and conditions.
– Retroactive points collection is only possible for the past 6 months.
Don’t forget to combine your car rental with a SAS credit card so that you also earn points for paying for the rental.
JUST NOW you can get 18.000 EuroBonus points for applying to SAS Amex Elite using my referral link here.
Check my strategy video on how to earn 1M EuroBonus points on my YouTube channel.