Curve and Plutus announced a joint program to incentivize connecting the Curve card aggregator with the Plutus debit card (which gives you crypto cashback). You can upgrade to the Curve Black card for FREE (worth £120) if you pay for the subscription using a Plutus debit card, or even get a Curve Metal card for just £4.99 a month, instead of £14.99.
You can read more about the 2022 Curve Card lineup here. Some of the benefits of Curve Black include unlimited access to fair FX rates, fee-free cash withdrawals abroad up to £400 per month, unlimited 1% cash back at 3 retailers, and great travel insurance wherever you are in the world.
Curve and Plutus: How to get a free Curve Black Card?
You can get a free Curve Black subscription worth £120 a year when you sign up for the crypto rewards platform Plutus. Follow these steps:
- Open a Plutus account
- Select the Curve perk
- Sign up or upgrade to Curve Black and select Plutus as your payment card
- Your Plutus account will then credit you with £10 in PLU every month to pay for your Curve Black subscription.
When you spend with your Plutus card through Curve, you’ll earn 3% back in Pluton (PLU), on top of any cashback you may earn from Curve which can be earned in Crypto with Curve Black.
Other posts you might enjoy reading
- Plutus: The New Way To Get Free Spotify or Netflix in 2023 (Plutus Perks)
- How to add the Plutus Card to Apple Pay (In 3 Easy Steps)
- Unboxing My Curve Metal 2022 – BEST Looking Metal DEBIT card
- Curve Cards: New Prices and Curve X Tier (60% discount)
- Curve Card Sweden: Review and First Impressions (Get €6 for FREE)