Wonder which are some of the best Airbnb in Ushuaia? Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, and one of the most breathtaking places on earth. The landscape, nature, and vibe make the city so unique and different from the rest of Argentina. Being the closest port to Antarctica, you can reach it both by air or sea (e.g. cruise ships)
As my hometown, I travel there often to visit family and friends, so I constantly look for the best places to stay. In this post, I compile the best apartments to rent in Ushuaia in 2024, based on my experience as a native.
What are the best Airbnb in Ushuaia?
1. Beagle Channel Views
This modern apartment is a hidden gem in the heart of the city. It’s perfectly located within walking distance from the city center, and 1 min walking distance from a supermarket. The building was newly built, has beautiful views of the Beagle Channel, and works great for a couple or small family, since it can host up to 4 guests at a rate of $88.
- Superb location
- Great price per night (compared to other options)
- Walking distance from city center (3 min)
- Up to 4 guests
- Close supermarket (1 min)
- Great amenities (Fantastic 100″ and 75″ TVs)
- Laundry machine, dishwasher, fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious closet
- 10 minutes (walking) from Ushuaia Port where most excursions start
2. Chunchu’s apartment
This cozy apartment near downtown is at the same property as the previous one (#1), but slightly more expensive per night.
3. Downtown Attic
Toni is a fantastic host, and if you want to be downtown where everthing is going on, this attic is a great option (compared to pricy hotels).
4. Great apartment a bit away from downtown
Great option for the ones who look for something cheap while renting a car or having their own mobility. This apartment has some great deals during certain dates, and you could get it for sub $80 per night (for up to 3 guests).
5. Super modern Premium apartment
Although a bit pricey, this super modern premium apartment has been recently inaugurated and has all the facilities and comfort for an amazing stay. The place is close to downtown and has views to the Beagle Channel.
What to do in Ushuaia?
If you are planning on visiting Ushuaia for the first time, these are the top things to do (IMHO)
- Penguin Watch
- National Park Private Tour (Lapataia, Lago Roca, Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego)
- Ushuaia Helicopter Scenic Flight
- Faro del Fin del Mundo and Beagle Channel Boat Trip
- Guided Panoramic City Tour
- Emerald Lagoon Day Trip
- Vinciguerra Glacier Trip
- Cerro Castor
- Tren del Fin del Mundo
- Aeroclub Ushuaia