This is the continuation of my flight from São Paulo to New York on American Airlines Flagship Business. The second leg was on American E175 First Class from New York to Boston, operated by Republic Airways. I used the American Airlines Greenwich Lounge on arrival at JFK, which was super nice as I had a long 5-hour layover.
American E175 First Class: New York To Boston
Check the full video review on our YouTube channel. If you enjoy it, it helps A TON if you hit the like button and subscribe.
Flight Details (AA4363)
- Airline: American Airlines, AA (Republic Airways)
- Aircraft: Embraer E175, N123HQ
- Flight Number: AA4363
- Seat: 2F
- Origin: New York (JFK), United States
- Destination: Boston (BOS), United States
Other posts you’ll love
- American Airlines 777-200 Business Class In 2023: From Sao Paulo To New York
- American Airlines 2024 Expansion: Copenhagen, Nice, Naples. Tickets ON SALE.
- American Airlines 777-300ER Flagship First Class: Los Angeles To Miami (Review)
- American A321neo First Class For $10.92: Philadelphia To Miami (2023)