Aerolineas Argentinas Buenos Aires To Miami: A330-200 Economy Class (Review)
For this week’s review, I found some footage I never published from last July! I was flying economy on Aerolineas Argentinas Buenos Aires to Miami on their A330-200. I needed a quick way to get to Miami, and I still had some leftover miles on their frequent flyer program, Aerolíneas Plus.
The total price for the ticket (one way, per passenger) was 35k miles + about $70 in taxes and fees. Aerolineas is the national airline of Argentina. The cabin on the A330-200 is old but was refreshed and looks clean. It also has more cushioned seats, making it more comfortable than the modern designs installed today.
The service is standard, nothing outstanding, but I found it a very solid option for several reasons:
- I could pay with points at a decent rate.
- It’s one of the few direct options (American also operates this route, but it’s more expensive)
- It’s a day flight that lasts 8 hours. You can sleep, rest and recover on arrival (no business class needed)
The crew was extremely efficient, warm, and attentive. Food wasn’t the best for economy standards, and it’s not too much, so if you get hungry, grab some snacks before boarding and have them at hand!
Aerolineas Argentinas Buenos Aires To Miami
Check the full video review on our YouTube channel. If you enjoy it, make sure to hit the like button and subscribe, it helps a lot!
- Airline: Aerolineas Argentinas, AR
- Aircraft: Airbus A330-200, LV-GKO
- Flight Number: AR1306
- Seat: 39A
- Origin: Buenos Aires Ezeiza (EZE), Argentina
- Destination: Miami (MIA), Florida, United States
- Date: 29 JUL 2022