Trying out the Boeing 737 MAX 8 for the first time! My original flight got canceled due to operational reasons, so I was rescheduled on a later flight. To my surprise, the new flight was operated by the MAX 8, one of the original ones ordered with the well-known Aerolíneas Argentinas cabin.
Enjoy the beautiful (windy) takeoff from Ushuaia and cloudy landing in Buenos Aires Ezeiza.
I booked this flight using miles. I paid 24,000 ArPlus miles plus $5 in taxes.
Aerolíneas Argentinas 737 MAX 8: Ushuaia To Buenos Aires
- Airline: Aerolíneas Argentinas, AR
- Aircraft: Boeing 737 MAX 8, LV-GVD
- Flight Number: AR1897
- Seat: 2F
- Class: Club Economy (Premium Economy)
- Origin: Ushuaia (USH), Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
- Destination: Buenos Aires Ezeiza (EZE), Argentina
Other Posts You’ll Love
- The New Business Class Cabins on Aerolineas Argentinas A330-200 (2023)
- The Old Business Class Cabins on Aerolineas Argentinas A330-200 (2023)
- I Flew The World Cup Winners’ Plane: Aerolineas Argentinas A330 Business Class (2023)
- From Córdoba To São Paulo With Aerolíneas Argentinas: 737-800 Economy Class (2023)